– Maria Esperanza de Vergara was born in Bogotá, Colombia.
– She has a degree in Interior Design from Inuniversitas in Bogotá.
– She designed and built exposition stands at Bogota’s international trade fairs for over 10 years.
– She moved with her husband Manuel and her three children Nicolas, Felipe and Natalia to Weston, Massachusetts in 1997.
– There she was involved in the public schools volunteer arts program.
– In 2002 the family moved to Boca Raton, Florida. Since then, she´s volunteered at Caridad Clinic as an interpreter.